Persuasive Writing

Persuasive Writing

WALT: To persuade the reader to agree with my opinions

Dear Mrs Trotter
I think we should have a cafeteria because there would be years 5, 6, 7, 8, serving and cooking healthy meals for the people.
Firstly I personally think we should have 1 or 2 cafeteria days and people could bring money for their lunches. Secondly we could put the cafeteria where the old music room because it is quite close to most classes. Thirdly we could use the money that we get for getting more learning and sports gear for the school, or the the year 8 going on their trip to wellington etc.

I also think that we should have two storied buildings because we could have 2 down storied classrooms and 2 up the doorway could be the cloak bay and also the teachers room and then we could have a silent room, a whispering room and a group collaboration room.  Plus for hot days there would be more space to work outside and in more open spaces for collaboration.  

The last thing I will say is that I think we should have a kitchen classroom for different classes to cook things for lunch orders and other things. I cook meals for their family’s and friend’s plus most kids very much enjoy cooking like I do.  Also if you the other students don’t cook at home and they always buy food from the the shop and don’t even know how to make pizza their kids could make them pizza or different foods instead of buying them from the market.



I hope you liked and agree with my wants about what we should put in the school when we change it




No comments:

Post a Comment