This week I have participated actively in a range of learning experience around ‘Multicultural week’

WHAT: I was involved in a range of learning experiences for Multicultural week. I did chopsticks, we had to pick up jellybeans and then we could eat them, if that was too easy we picked up marbles. (But we didn’t eat those)

SO WHAT:
I learnt that the temperature in Russia could get to -71 degrees celsius. And that in Israel the temperature can get to -71 degrees celsius. Also that in the dead sea the is so much salt that there is salt sculptures and in the dead sea you can float because there's so much salt.
I enjoyed learning different facts about different cultures.
I was most fascinated by that you could actually float in the dead sea because there is so much salt.

NOW WHAT:

A question I have is what temperature can it get to in Israel?

No comments:

Post a Comment