Just Kidding SJSL Level 3 2012 & The Bullet School Journal Story Library No. 01 : 2011
WALT use grammatically correct structures.
- Complete this main idea chart.
Read the text and record key words/phrases that answer these questions:
Who? Charmaine, Rodney, James, Mum.
What? Bullet lost and smokes trying to get sold
Where? Old home, sew home, old school, new school, not what wanted.
When? Doesn't give enough info in story
Why? Moved to new town because Mum got new job
How? Doesn't give enough info in story
Summarise the text in 25 words:
- Explain what the message about bullying is, coming from this story.
- Using grammatically correct structures: The sentence written below all have grammatical errors in them. Please rewrite them correctly below the sentence in red.
- There are too much marbles in the jar.
- There are too many marbles in the jar.
- John bought his new league shirt to school.
- John brought his new league shirt to school.
- They done their Mathletics on Chromebooks.
- They have done their mathletics tasks on chromebooks.
- Lucy should of done the dishes after dinner.
- Lucy should have done the dishes after dinner.
- I haven’t seen the correct answers to there questions yet.
- I haven’t seen the correct answers to their questions yet.
- Jason did his spelling test tomorrow.
- Jason is going to do his spelling test tomorrow
- The best two things about the party was the food and the games.
- The two best things about the party was the food and the games.
- I don’t believe its your birthday today.
- I don’t believe it's your birthday today.
- Complete the 2 grammar activities on Quill.org. Details of login are on this image. Login with your school google email and password.
I have learnt to use grammatically correct structures