Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next StepsName: Caleb Mears
Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Decimals and percentages




Do some SML’s at home on 2 days of the week






Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Writing neater and improving on my decimals and percentages








  • Do more homework at home ( SML’s )
  • Don’t leave all the hard SML’s till the last hour
I have used my time wisely and I don’t get distracted at school so I don’t need to do so much work at home.

I finish all of my SMLs most weeks by putting in extra effort.
My next learning goal is to work out things like 63 x 57 and 385 divided by 5.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment