Anti bully rap

WALT
·    To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying
How did you go about achieving this?
I achieved this by thinking of some rhyming words and making them into a rap
What resources were used to help you?
I used some anti bully rap songs and I looked up some rhyming words that would be appropriate
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people?
I had two other people to help me
How did you find the process?
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap?
I liked making the rhyming with my friends

What  might be your next step?
Make the rap longer and more rhyming


Here is my rap:








The bully was running towards me
I thought about trying to flee
But my feet were rooted to the spot
I knew he was going to make me plea
Every time I walk near
He pulls my right ear
When I try to play games
He calls me rude names
Once he even planned
To make me stand on one hand
Now who’s king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who would inherit the title, put the youth into hysterics
I feel so trapped, there's nowhere to turn
Come to school
Don't wanna fight I wanna learn
You call me loser, you call me a fool

I ain't got a choice, I gotta go to school

No comments:

Post a Comment